quarta-feira, 5 de setembro de 2007

Paris: Allons en France 2006


There's one year passed by since I've been to France! I remembered it for 3 reasons:

1- During all this year my friends asked me to "show them the pictures"
&

2- In July happened the version 2007 of the program that i joined in 2006, the one which took me to France by the hands of the government - Everything paid! ;-)

3- because it's unforgettable! :0

I participated in a competition that is run in more than 50 countries, where the French government has the intention to increase the "francophonie", in fact they want it to be increased in the entire world...it's not a restricted desire...and the prize was a trip to France with everything paid!Each year there's a different theme, it was already the World Cup in 1998 (the 1st edition), when the winners got the trip to France and watched a lot of soccer matches all over the country...in my year (2006), it was "Museums"...so the intention was to discover the French museums!

It was a great experience to me in all senses, because it was the first time abroad, the first time i took a plane...I arrived at the Airport Charles de Gaulle with a high level of emotion running on my veins, despite the 11 hours i passed in the plane. It was kind of a feeling of freedom like i never felt before: walking all by myself in the 2nd biggest airport in Europe.

In Paris, I got to know more than 200 people, among French, Egyptians, Serbians, Africans, Chinese, Japanese, ...and certainly the cultural diversity was right there by my side: the one i looked for years before!

Things not to forget:

- Paying 15 Euros on a phone card when I got lost at Charles de Gaulle
- Djibouti French teacher I met at first in the car when I arrived: her hands were incredible
- Sanja from Serbia speaking the portuguese she learned from our soap operas
- Olivia's kiss on Michael under the bridge over the Sena River
- "Le canard" at the self service restaurant: My french is so bad for animal names!
- "La poule ou le boeuf?": C'est quoi?
- Adzerbajan guy who said there's a rainfall in Vitória :S
- Japanese girls playing volleyball on a "lake beach"
- the thousands of pictures taken by the Brazilian girls!
- The polish Jacek who took all the "gringos" around Paris dressing on a typical costume
- Girls falling in love with Cédric ;-)
- Agatha laughing with me all the time!
- Les Feux d'artiffice à la Tour Eiffel
- The forbidden picture of Mona Lisa at the Louvre and the consequent repression of the guards :P
- Animateurs en disant "allez, allez!" et 200 cents personnes en se promenant toutes ensembles par Paris!
- Nirvana and Anoud from Egypt!



Nenhum comentário: