quarta-feira, 19 de dezembro de 2007

AIESEC - CONAL, São Paulo 2007!

Oh God! My third CONAL Conference!


A conference of emotions!

- My LC won the Phillips Award...that means we are the BEST COMITTEE in AIESEC in Brazil

- No one of the three candidates for Presidents of AIESEC in Brazil (Jota, Mari and Tulio) were elected!

- Angela from Colombia said BYE for her traineeship in Brazil!!!!

- Nana left the MC to become the leader of the TEAM (CC) who's going to organize the International Conference of AIESEC (for 700 delegates from 100 different countries!!!)

- I met great people from Ashoka and Artemisia! Real leaders on entrepreneurship!

- I met great people from AIESEC in Brazil! Other VPTMs from other LCs, Trainees, MCs, OCs,...old friends!

- We had a session with Claudio Neszlinger, ex-director of HR in Microsoft Brazil, who left the company and the opportunity to become HR Director of Microsoft in Latin America to go on and work for the third sector! He talked about competencies and empregability.


Two years ago, I was a new member in AIESEC at a national conference among 300 delegates...not understanding anything for real about how powerful this organization is...and how it really develops people!


I came to São paulo, as the elected Vice President of Talent Management, final responsible for the structure that will provide the development of the 100 members in my Local Comitee in Vitória. Conal was certainly my best conference in AIESEC! So mature and powerful in the sense of learning, sharing and just letting go...with other 500 delegates from all over Brazil!


São Paulo, the people, the sessions, the parties (enjoying time), social entrepreneurship sessions and inspiring leaders,...Everything making me think of WHAT am I doing to my life? WHAT'S the development I'm searching for? WHICH competencies do I have to develop and WHAT do I have to change in myself in order to have a more powerful experience and impact? Am I being inspiring also? Am I interacting, cooperating?


That makes all sense!

2 comentários:

Poli Evas disse...

Te achei Rickkkkkk0!!!

=D

Excelente post

Ludy Pimenta disse...

Parabénssss pelo prêmio Phillips :D
e aeee CONAL BOMBOU! :D


Beijooosss
VPTM! :D



Ludy